.::Those Taking the Journey::.

12.1.10

Thoughts & Reflections: How Fragile We Are...

Our bodies... So fragile... Easily bruised, broken... From the moment we're born, we begin to die...
I think Thomas Fuller said that... Bob Dylan said "He who isn't busy being born is busy dying"... Many of us walk around as if we're invincible... As if, we're immortals... But... This physical vessel is finite... There's a beauty in our fragility... Our bodies delicate as a rose... Can you see it?Photobucket


These are my thoughts... 


Life is such an unsurety... The only thing promised to us in life, is death... That is the only surety... And it comes swiftly & (often) unannounced... Life is so fragile... We should live each moment to the fullest... 


Death twitches my ear.  "Live," he says, "I am coming."  ~Virgil (Publius Vergilius Maro), Minor Poems, Copa


Live to Love... Love to live... What purpose is life without love? These are my thoughts...


People say "beauty is fleeting"... As is life... 
...Is life but a cruel joke? Is life a lesson we must learn? Is life a stepping stone, a prerequisite to a higher existence... A higher realm? What is the purpose? Is there a purpose? Do all of us realize our purpose? If so? If not? What then? These are my thoughts...


Shall I realize all I'm supposed to realize before the sunset of my life?
Photobucket


These are my thoughts...

1 comment:

  1. Your blog and the content is very impressive. I'm new at this blogging thing but you have given me a few ideas. You are a truly an enlightened sista and I'm fortunate and blessed to be in your cipha. Peace.

    ReplyDelete